Monday, August 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Tyce!

We just celebrated Ty's first birthday and I can't believe that a whole year has already gone by. He had such a great day. He couldn't figure out why we kept singing a funny song to him all day long (happy birthday to you), but he did love all the attention. His favorite present of the day was his balloon which he pulled around with him all day. He was quite excited when we gave him his own cake. At first he grabbed it, but then quickly dropped it not really knowing what to do. He got so messy and really enjoyed getting hosed off in the sink afterwards! What a fun day for all of us. We all love him so much!






2 comments:

Glory Watts said...

Yay, I'm the first to leave a comment on your new blog, it's about flippin time one of you West Point gals started one. Candace your kids are beautiful and I can't believe Tyce is one! Crazy! Zach just turned 2 if you can believe that. I miss you guys.

I'm 17 weeks along, feeling great and no we are not finding out again...just kidding! I'm not sure when my Dr. is going to give me my next ultrasound, but I should know soon, September at the latest.

Now you need to talk everyone else there into starting a blog. I'll add you to my list, I'm so excited!

ROBINSON FAMILY said...

Your kids are so stinking cute. You look amazing. I am excited to look at your blog. I am becoming addicted to looking at all my friends blogs too. Take care-
Kaylene