Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Hamblin Dairy Farm

I feel bad that I don't get to participate with Dylan in his school stuff very often, so I was VERY excited that David was able to take half the day off today so I could go with Dylan on his class field trip to the Hamblin Dairy Farm. It's been about 13 years since I've been on a school bus, and I got to ride on the very back seat, whoo hoo, doesn't that mean I'm cool?? It was so much fun to hang out with Dylan, and the other three kids I was in charge of were super sweet and cute and it was a fun day. We got to see a lot of cute baby animals which I think was the highlight of the farm.

Our group: Dylan, Ezra, Sayla, & Makaylee


Me and my buddy on the bus

3 comments:

Alysha said...

I am so glad you were able to go on the field trip with Dylan and that you had a good group. Sometimes field trips are crazy! I'm sure it meant so much to Dylan to have you there. And yes, you are so cool if you sit in the back seat! It is a coveted spot :)

Erin Shakespear said...

Oh, that looks like so much fun!

I'm glad you two had such a great day together. Isn't it nice that our kids still LOVE being with us? I really don't look forward to the day when they no longer get too excited to see me.

Natalie said...

OUr kids will always be excited to see us because we are the coolest, most awesomest, bestest mommas on the planet.