Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I swore I would NEVER do it, but I got outvoted 4 to 1. Even though I have the ultimate veto power I just didn't have the heart to say no, and now we have added two new members to our family. I'm still not adjusting to the change very well, but I've never seen my kids happier about anything and so I guess that's what it's all about. It has worked out great that Stripe is the boy and he is fun and crazy and playful and he totally loves Dylan, and Princess is the girl and she is mellow and loves to be held and she totally loves Mickell.











4 comments:

Eric and Maryn said...

Cute kids and kitties! I used to love cats when I was little. Now...not so much. We have a cat named Jack. You should've told me you were in the market...I'd give you a great deal on him...FREE!

Jim and Katie said...

What a good mommy....puttin up with cats for the kids sake!! At least they aren't dogs :) Although I do love our dogs. But life would be easier without them.

Beau & Lenette said...

but their so cute mom!

Kanabites said...

I think I am safe with that one since my husbands dogs would eat them. The kids do look like they really enjoy them.