Monday, August 24, 2009

Back to School

Dylan headed off to second grade today, and he is SO excited. I'm so glad that he likes school, I'm just sad that he is growing up so fast.




Mickell started her first day of Kindergarten. She is a little nervous, and when I dropped her off and helped her find her seat she shed a couple tears, but thank goodness there wasn't any major meltdown! I'm sure she will love it once she gets used to it though.



So here is the follow up...I just picked up Mickell from Kindergarten and she had a great day! Her only complaint was that it was too short. I asked what she thought about her teacher, and Mickell said that she loves her! Yeah, I'm so happy everything was successful.

1 comment:

Beau & Lenette said...

What's it feel like to have two in school?! They looked so cute sitting on the porch.