Sunday, October 28, 2012

Oh my goodness, where has the time gone. I haven't posted forever so I thought I would update what is going on a little bit. Earlier this year David won a free trip to Cabo Mexico. We had such a great time and it was so beautiful and relaxing. Thanks so much to my wonderful parents for coming up to take care of my babies while we were gone.
The kids are all doing great. Dylan is in fifth grade this year and will be turning 11 in January. He is such a smarty boy and does awesome in school especially in math. He has such a silly sense of humor and loves to tease me. He has been playing piano for the past year and is doing great.
Mickell is turning 9 next week. She is in 3rd grade and doing great in school as well. She is such a sweet girl and love animals and loves to play with friends. She helps me out all the time and I feel so lucky to have such a great girl.
My cute little Tyce just turned 5 and is in Kindergarten! He is such a fun kid. He always has a smile on his face and is super wild and crazy. He loves school, especially playing crazy games with all the kids at recess.
My little baby is turning 3 this week! I can't believe how big she is. She is a sassy spicy little girl, but she sure loves her mom! If she doesn't know where I'm at she will run around asking everyone "where's my mom, where's my mom". Once she finds me she will run back through the house telling everyone "I found my mom!!". She is so silly.
Life is super busy and it seems like the days and weeks fly by, but we are doing great. Life is good.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Yay! I'm so glad to see you posted. I keep waiting to hear more about your trip to Mexico, but I guess this will do, lol. Love you and your beautiful family!