Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Mickell

On November 7th Mickell turned 5 years old! I can't believe how fast she has grown up. A few days before her birthday I asked what she was most excited about...she said she was just excited for it to be her special day, and she really wished that Dylan could stay home from school to hang out with her. She is such a sweet little girl, and it was a really fun day celebrating her birthday. Some of her favorite gifts were a barbie mermaid, barbie car, diamond castle barbie, and lip gloss (from her brothers). She really likes scooby doo, so she picked out a scooby doo cake and we played some scooby doo games. First we played pin the scooby snack on scooby's mouth, then we had a clue hunt to find where scooby was hiding (leading back to the birthday cake). It wasn't anything too big, but she was happy, and that is all that matters to me.




7 comments:

Shelly said...

Yay, I'm glad you posted pictures! We have the same blog background, I guess great minds think alike! :-) Glad Mickell had a great day.

Natalie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR MICKELL
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!

Kanabites said...

What a cute girl! And what a fun day!

ROBINSON FAMILY said...

Can you believe it! She is five. I remember it was just like yesterday that we were pregnant. And what great friends we are since then. I am glad she had a fun day. Her special day!

Erin Shakespear said...

Ah, so cute! I can't believe how big she has gotten. So sweet.

Fun pics!

dawn spencer said...

Oh my gosh! I was blog stocking,(kind of) and who should I find? I was just talking to your mom over christmas, and I ask her if you had a blog. She couldn't remember what your blogspot so I was suppost to call her to get it. and I forgot! Come check us out @ dandjspencer.blogspot.com
I'm so happy I found you!! I think about you guys all the time! I miss your friendship! Hope now we can stay in touch!!! LOL
Dawn!!!

dawn spencer said...

I also forget to tell you how stinkin' cute your kids are!!! And what a hottie you are!, love the short hair!