Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Christmas 2008

It's been a while since I made a post and I figured it was about time I tried to catch up on things. The holidays seemed like a whirlwind...always a million places to go and too many things to get ready for. I was glad when Christmas finally arrived. The kids were SO excited and had such a wonderful day. We just hung out and took it easy all day and had a lot of fun together as a family. A lot of us have been sick on and off since Christmas though, so we are just barely getting back to normal and trying to get back in the swing of things!







5 comments:

dawn spencer said...

Hey I add you to my blogger list, I hope that is ok. Your little girl looks just like you!! You guys look like you had a good christmas!! LOL
Dawn

Beau & Lenette said...

So good to see you back! I was just thinking the other day that we haven't coorisponded in way tooo long! The kids look great!

Eric and Maryn said...

Looks like you had a fun Christmas. What beautiful smiles your kids have!

Natalie said...

Holy Cow!! Are you able to keep Mickell in her clothes. She has gotten so tall.

Shelly said...

Love the pose of Mickell on her scooter. That's classis. I'm so glad you finally updated and that you had a good Christmas!