Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy 7th Birthday Dylan

I can't believe that my oldest child is already seven years old! Time passes by way too fast for my liking. Dylan is such a great kid and he had such a fun birthday. I think the highlight of his day was getting an Indiana Jones little lego set. He loves little legos and he loves the Indiana Jones wii game, so mix them together and you have the ultimate gift for him. I'm so glad that he had a fun day.


Ty LOVED the birthday cake!
.
Mickell was really excited that it was Dylan's birthday. She spent a lot of time during the afternoon making him a special birthday card and even put $0.27 of her own money in the card. So cute!!
.
playing little legos

2 comments:

Beau & Lenette said...

what a cute cake!You did a fabulous job! Happy Birthady Dylan!
That was so sweet of Mickell! It warms my heart when siblings are so sweet to each other.

Erin Shakespear said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DYLAN!

Sounds like he had a fun day. :)

Emmett loves Indy legos too. He got a little set for Christmas and then spent his birthday money on a larger set. We ordered the Jungle Cutter from Amazon and he's way excited for it to come.