Monday, September 8, 2008

My Big Sis

Mickell is such an awesome big sister. She loves Ty so much and is so good to him (most of the time). One of Ty's favorite things is when Mickell will drive him around on her bike. He just kicks back and relaxes while she cruises him around the driveway. He also likes to follow her around and get into all of her stuff...she does get pretty upset when he goes in her room, but besides that she is pretty sweet and loving with him. She also acts like his second little mom and frequently gets after me for not watching him better...if he wanders too far from me she yells and runs after him, grabs his arm, and marches him right back. She also likes to help me with diaper changes...she keeps the diaper drawer full and helps me keep Ty calm when I'm trying to change him. She is my little sweetheart and I'm grateful that she is Ty's buddy.

3 comments:

Beau & Lenette said...

absolutely adorable! That is so sweet, I hope Taryn is as cute with Kerrigan as Mickell is with Tyce

Glory Watts said...

I can't believe how big they are! I love having a big sister in the house! They are the BEST helpers. I was sad when Eliza went off to Kindergarden, she helps so much with Zachary that I wondered what I would do all day with him while she was gone. Luckily she's only gone for three hours, right during his nap time, phew!

When did you guys get a trampoline? How cool is that? I saw those pictures and had to study it to make sure it was really your back yard. I bet the kids love it! Miss you tons!

Natalie said...

Girl, you live in a nice neighborhood :)